Please fill out the form below.
(will be assigned in Bohol for Operation)
- Must be Male, not more than 35 years old
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Commerce or any related course
- Preferably a resident of Bohol
- Must be hardworking and willing to work irregular shifts
- Can work long hours with minimum supervision
- Must be honest and with good moral character
- Organized and can work under pressure
- Preferably with knowledge in logistics field specifically port operations, trucking, warehouse management, and the like.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure smooth and efficient flow of operations
- Coordinate with the Shipper or consignee in the unloading/loading operation.
- Monitor the flow of operation to avoid stoppages that causes delay.
- Loading operations
- Make sure there are enough manpower at warehouse and empty trucks to load with stocks
- Dispatch truck load to unloading area after, truck load are empty and return to truckscale again for loading at warehouse (if applicable in Bohol).
- To ensure that all cargoes are handled well or in good condition as it reaches to its destinations.
- Will handle the total operations in Bohol including documentation for liquidation
- Suggests ideas on how to improve operations and maximize resources