We are currently looking for:
HR ASSISTANT for Makati Office
· Must be a graduate of BS Psychology/Human Resource Management or any related courses.
· With at least 2 years experience in human resource.
· With excellent communication skills both written and oral.
· Must be knowledgeable in the different functions of Human Resources: Recruitment, Labor relations, Compensation and Benefits, Performance Evaluation, Disciplinary process and etc.
· Should have good organizational skills.
· With basic knowledge or background of Labor Laws.
· Can be trusted with the confidentiality of the different HR files.
· Shows passion in working and must be willing to be trained.
· Can work with minimum supervision.
Duties and responsibilities:
Assists HR Manager in the different HR tasks assigned by the management.
Process, verify, and maintain documentation relating to personnel activities such as staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, & performance evaluations.
Provides clerical and administrative support to Human Resources Manager.
Deals with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
Communicates with public services when necessary.
Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures.
Conducts initial orientation to newly hired employees.
For interested applicants, you may send your resume at email@example.com or visit our office at 8070 Tanguile St., Corner Estrella Ave.,San Antonio Village, Makati City.