Please fill out the form below.
· A Marine Chief Engineer holds complete responsibility for the operation of the engine room and any maintenance of machinery onboard the vessel.
· As head of Marine Engineering on board ship, the Marine Chief Engineer works closely with the Captain, occasionally holding equal rank, to ensure that the physical aspect of the vessel is completely under control.
· You must work within a small team to ensure that all maintenance is completed efficiently and in depth.
· The Marine Chief Engineer must maintain inventory for any spare parts, extra fuel and oil. This inventory must be kept up to date.
· The Marine Chief Engineer must also ensure that the engine room is well kept and prepared for inspection by higher authorities, and it is the Marine Chief Engineer’s responsibility in the event that the inspection finds the room unsatisfactory.
· You must also determine the volume of oil, fuel and lube required for each voyage and ensure that substantial quantities of each is on board.
· The Marine Chief Engineer delivers general daily operation of the engine room to their primary assistant.
• Must be PRC Licensed
• With at least 2-3 years experience in the related field
• Experience in Cargo Shipping is an advantage
• Must be educated to degree level and hold any other qualifications associated with Maritime engineering.
• A Marine Chief Engineer must have experience in both mechanical and electrical engineering as well as experience in the oil refinery industry.
• Must be organized to efficiently maintain the engine room and must also be able to work under pressure and within time constraints in the event of an emergency. Man management skills are essential for a role in Marine Engineering at a senior level.
• Must also be able to communicate well as part of a small team, and work cooperatively with other colleagues.
TO: ALL APPLICANTS
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION
FOR DECK AND ENGINE RATINGS/DECK AND ENGINE OFFICERS:
1. BIODATA OR RESUME WITH 2X2 PICTURE
2. SIRB,DCO-C AND PRC OR MARINA LICENSES
3. PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT CERTIFICATE
4. CERTIFICATE OF TRAININGS
5. NBI CLEARANCE
6. BIRTH CERTIFICATE
7. CURRENT MEDICAL RECORDS INCLUDING X-RAY RESULTS (CLINICS ACCREDITED BY MARINA OR DOH)
8. SSS/PHILHEALTH/PAG-IBIG AND TIN IDS
NOTE: All Certificates/Credentials must be photocopied
FOR INTERESTED APPLICANTS, YOU CAN EMAIL YOUR APPLICATION VIA or you can directly apply by visiting our CEBU Office at J. De Veyra St. NRA, Cebu City